Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Sunday, February 8, 2009

I'm still here...

OMG - I am still around everyone!! I know you thought that I had fell off the face of the earth, but I didn't!! Just been really busy!! My little one keeps me so busy!! With great sadness I have had to step down from all of my CT duties with all the wonderful sites and gals!! This saddens me so but I just didn't have the time to devote to them or my scrapping like I want!! So, to be fair to them and myself I am taking a break - and don't worry I will be around - just not as much!! I know that I have some frames to catch up on for you all!! I am not going to forget about those!! I will try and get you some this week!! Well, that's it for now but I will be back with more ramblings later!!

Hugs,
Melody

No comments: