Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Lots to talk about...

Hi everyone!! Did you think that I dropped off the face of the earth? Well, I thought I might!! hee hee Haven't been on computer much lately!! How was everyones Thanksgiving? Good, I hope. Mine was pretty good - the company was good but if only I could have tasted that yummy food!! Had a sore throat and couldn't really taste a darn thing I ate. Still can't taste alot but it's getting better. Spent the whole weekend sick. YUCK - hate to be sick!! Well, there is lots to tell you about!! Sorry I don't have a freebie for you today - but will try to get another template done in the next few days to get to you!!

First off please join me tonight at Moo Two @ 9:00 p.m. ET for the Featured Designer Chat with Leslie Hasenkamp!! Her interview was in the newsletter from Moo Two on November 15th. But just in case you missed the newsletter you can find her interview here also. Questions will be asked from her interview and the first person to answer correctly gets a prize. All who attend get a participation prize. Well, the good news is that it's Leslie's Birthday today - Happy Birthday hun!!, so she is celebrating in a big way - lots of gifts at the chat tonight. The participation prize is over 75MB - so you know that there is alot to get!! hee hee

Here's her preview of whats to come:



Don't miss out on telling Leslie Happy Birthday!! Hope to see you all there!!

The Chelsea Kit (Sweet Butterflies) has hit the store at Moo Two Designs!!! Woot!! Woot!! This is one huge kit, over 815 MB. and there are contributions from over 16 designers!! And it's going for $10.00 - can you believe it? Remember me telling you that one of the designers at Moo Two (Jeanette Bollinger) was doing a charity kit for a little girl named Chelsea. Chelsea is a sweet little girl who has recently been diagnosed with Acute Myelogenous leukemia, a rare form of Leukemia that is very difficult to treat. Treatments are painful and time consuming, and force Chelsea to spend weeks to months at a time in the hospital. Her Mom has been staying at her side...no easy feat when you have a son and a husband at home that you rarely see!! As you can imagine, these treatments, as well as as necessities such as food and lodging for Chelsea's Mom, are very expensive! The proceeds from "Sweet Butterflies" will go directly to Chelsea and her family to help with the many expenses they have to meet. Hopefully the money will take some of the financial strain away and let them focus entirely on getting Chelsea over this major hurdle. To meet Chelsea and read her story in detail, visit her blog. So, stop on by Moo Two and help out if you can!!

Moo Two Turns 1!!!

Moo Two Designs is turning 1 on December 15th!! There are lots of Birthday Bash happenings!! Be on the look out in the forums for more details - but I can tell you that I will be hosting the Birthday Chat on the 15th @ DST and there will be a MEGA kit given away as well as other prizes. More details coming!!

Have to run!! Have a wonderful day!!

Hugs,

Melody

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry you weren't feeling well. Hope that sore throat is good and gone now.