Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Thursday, April 10, 2008

CT News....

Hello everyone!! How are you today? Me, pretty good if the little one would stay out of everything!! hee hee Always on the go!! Well, I have some exciting news I just took another CT position with Ruthie of Sugar Shack Scraps. Whoo hoooo!! Check out her first kit that I get to work with!!



And here's a layout I did using it!!



How fun is this kit!! I loved doing this layout!! And I used a template that I made that you will be able to get as a freebie next week for Template Tuesday at Moo Two Designs!! You can get Ruthie's kit Ribet on sale for 10% off!!


FROGGYPOND DESIGNS ANNOUNCES HER CT!!



I am happy and excited to be apart of her awesome team!! Stop by her blog and welcome all the Lilypad Ribettes!!

That's all for now!! Thanks for looking!!
Hugs
Melody

No comments: