Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Friday, September 19, 2008

Been awhile....

Boy - it's been awhile since I posted anything on here!! Just can't seem to find the time to get on here sometimes. Lots of birthday's last month and this month - so been busy with all of those. The last one - Caden's, is tomorrow. That's right the BIG 2 years old!! Well, his actual birth date is the 23rd but this weekend was convenient for everyone so.... We will be partying down at the park tomorrow with Caden and Thomas the Tank Engine. lol That boy loves him some Thomas. The first thing he wants to do when he wakes up in the morning or from his nap is put a Thomas DVD in. It's cute but aggravating sometimes. But I know I should cherish these moments because they don't last long....



Bentley (dh) has been working out of town in Mt. Pleasant, SC. for the last three weeks. So, this Wednesday I packed the boys up and we headed up there for the night. Where he was working and the motel was close to Patriots Point where the USS Yorktown Aircraft Carrier Museum and all are. So when Bentley got off work we took the boys to see it and let me say WOW!! Can you imagine? So much to see - plus there was a submarine, battle ship, and a coast guard ship. The only bad thing is that they close at 6:30 and we just didn't have time to see it all!! We are planning on going back when we have more time to explore...

Here we are - check us out


Photo taken by Patriots Point


Ok, new news. Well, I have joined another wonderful CT team at Groovy Scraps... Whoohoooo... Haven't gotten any scrapping done for them yet but I have to get busy for these wonderful gals!! Also, they are having a $1.00 Sale from today, September 19th - September 21st. You have got to check out some of the awesome items that are just a $1.00. Too cool to miss!!

Also, Moo Two Designs is having a Harvest Sale September 20th - September 26th. Lots of items will be 50% off!! Check it out too - we have lots of new designers - including some new tagger size designers....



Well, that's about it for now!! Tyler has a soccor game tonight and I have to get ready to party with Thomas!! Not to mention lots of scrapping to get done!! Have a great weekend!!

Hugs
Melody

No comments: