Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Instructions on how to use Frame Freebies...

Good Sunday morning!! How is everyone? Pretty good here!! I have been asked from several people on how to use the Frame Freebies. So, here's a little instructions on how to use them. These are for both PSP and PSE - those are the other two programs I have. Although most should be similar.

**Bring up your frame
**Select your magic wand tool
**Then click anywhere on the frame and then you should see little marching ants around the frame as well as the letter/symbols. Make sure that all of the letter have the little marching ants around them as well as in the little holes in them, such as the letter s A or D (to do this hold down the shift key and click in the little holes in the letters to make sure the marching ants are in there.
**Pull up the photo that you want to use.
**Click on select at the top and then select all (this is for PSE). Then click on edit and copy. For PSP simply click on edit and copy.
**Then go back to the frame layer. Go to layer at the top and click on add a new layer. (I do this so that if I don't like it I can simply delete the photo without messing up the frame).
**Next, click on edit and paste into selection.

Waaa-laaaaa - your photo should be in your frame now!! I hope this helps!! These instructions can be used for any templates that you may have - of course you will do the layers in different stages on most templates!!

I also had someone ask if I was going to be doing any Baby's Firsts frames. Hadn't thought of those - but thanks for the wonderful suggestion. I will get right on those. If you all have any other ideas and have suggestions for the Firsts let me know!! Hope you are having a wonderful weekend!! See you soon!!

Hugs
Melody

No comments: