Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Thursday, July 17, 2008

I'm so excited...

I am so excited. I have become a CT member for one new site and one new designer. That's right - I am now a CT member for Scrap It Sassy and Toybox Designs. I have been so busy with the kids and am ready to get back into some scrapping, so what better way to do that than join a few CT teams. I can't wait to get started with these two. Actually, I have started with one of Toye's (Toybox Designs) kits. Check it out.

This is Toye's wonderful kit called CRAZY BEAUTIFUL. You can find it at Toybox Designs Boutique and Stone Accents Studio.





And here's layouts I did with it:



This one is a two pager that I did about Wormsloe State Park here in Savannah, Georgia.





Check back later in the week and I will have more layouts!! Thanks for looking!! :)
Hugs,
Melody

1 comment:

Margie from CuraƧao said...

Your layouts are gorgeous!! Have a great day.