Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Layout shares and some GREAT news...

I told you that I'd be back late last week with some more layouts. Well, I did get them done but didn't get on this here blog-a-roni to post them. So, here they are:


Here is a preview of Magical Creations Just a Boy kit which you can find at Scrap It Sassy:




And here's my two layouts using it:





Now, for my GREAT news - I have been accepted on another CT team. I am now a CT member for Dielle Designs. You can find her designs at Digital Freebies. I am so excited to be on another awesome team. I will be back in a couple of days with a couple layout shares with her stuff and a FREEBIE for you....

Have a great weekend!!

Hugs

Melody

3 comments:

Anne C said...

You have a wonderful blog!

Bird Stalker Photography said...

cute layouts!

Anonymous said...

Those are the cutest layouts!