Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Sunday, August 10, 2008

Layout shares, sale, & a FREEBIE

How have you all been? Me, good and busy with getting Tyler ready for school. That's right Friday was the first day of school. Hard to believe that he's in the fifth grade. I will post a couple photos that I took later. I wanted to share some layouts that I have been doing lately.....

Humming Birds - done with Toybox Designs Give Them Wings kit


Layout credits here

Here's a preview of the kit which you can find here at Toybox Designs Boutique and here at SAS.



These are two layouts done with Dielle Designs Backyard Explorer kit


Layout credits here


Layout credits here - I won Layout of the Day with this one at Moo Two

Preview of kit which can be found at Digital Freebies


These two layouts were done with ScrapKitten's Gentle Memory kit


Layout credits here


Layout credits here

Preview of kit available at Scrap It Sassy





That's all for the layout shares. Onto the sale info.... Scrap It Sassy is having a six month anniversary SALE - check it out



And last but not least is the FREEBIE....



Get PSP here
Get PSD here

I'd love to see what you do with it - you can email your layout to me at pebbles7195@comcast.net

Have a great night!!!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Cute layouts! :)

Maria said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 11 Aug [LA 12:00am, NY 02:00am, UK 07:00am, OZ 05:00pm] ).

LindaJD said...

Hi, Thanks for dropping into my Blog today and the lovely comment on my part of the Cllab Kit!
I would also like to say a Big Thank you for the Great Template!
Linda :)

Census said...

Wow..what beautiful layouts you have made..stunning!! I love the template too!! Thanks for sharing it!