Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Popular Songs

My good friend Gloria Val Verde me to this fun site that will tell you the popular song on the day you were born. What a cool thing!! Mine was Maggie Mae/Reason to Believe by Rod Stewart. It will also tell you songs on other dates (examples: The day you got married, the day your child was born, etc.). Here are a few more that I found:

The day Ben (dh/so) was born: Baby Come Back by Player

The day my oldest son Tyler was born: The Boy is Mine by Brandy & Monica

The day my youngest Caden was born: SexyBack by Justin Timberlake

The day I got married: Have You Ever REally Loved a Woman by Bryan Adams

The day my Mom was born: I Love You by Bing Crosby

The day my Dad was born: I Will Follow Him by Little Peggy March

Fun to see those!! Check it out and see what the popular song was on your special days!!

Hugs
Melody


No comments: