Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Layout shares...

Hello all!! How's it going? Pretty good here. We had a wonderful weekend. Saturday we went to the the flea market, then to the mall, and then to eat lunch at the Olive Garden. Love their salad. It was a fun filled day and we were tired by the time we got home. Sunday was a lounging day. Anyway, here's some layout shares for you...

These are using Designs by TerrellSs' Boys Will Be Boys kit
Get it
here



Caden playing in the front yard - March 2008
Kit - Designs by TerrellS, Boys Will Be Boys, Divine Digital
Font - Elephant



Bentley, Tyler, & Brandon at Sea World in Orlando, Fl.
Kit - Boys Will Be Boys, Designs by TerrellS, Divine Digital
Font - His Name is Honey




These next ones are done using Designs by TerrellSs' Kid Funday kit
Get it
here



Caden at the playground - March 2008Kit - Designs by TerrellS, Kids Funday, Divine Digital
Font - Curlz MT



Caden pulling Jordyn in his wagon. Tyler and Dillon playing football.
Kit - Kids Funday, Designs by TerrellS, Divine Digital
Template - Simply Yin, Blogfreebie, Template #3
Font - Chiquita Banana



Hope you like them!!! Thanks for looking!! Have a great day!!

Hugs
Melody

No comments: