Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Disappointed...

Hi everyone!! Been a lousy week - not lousy but dreary!! Been raining and cool for this time of the year. Haven't been doing much!! Too gloomy!! I must say that I am a little disappointed that my last few freebies have been downloaded over 100 times and I've had about 4 comments!! That is very disappointing!! Only takes a minute to say "Thank You". Now I know how those designers feel when they don't get comments on their items!!

Maybe I will be back tomorrow with a freebie!! Will see!! Check back with me!!

Hugs
Melody

No comments: