Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Late - but it's here....

OMG - I promised you all a freebie and I didn't come through did I. Been so busy this past weekend and wasn't on the computer much!! Plus, trying to get some work done. But here it is. It's another template for you!! I hope you like it!!




PSP Link
PSD Link

Here's a layout I did using it!!



I used Donna Wheway's kit Purrfect Pets!! You can find it here!! The font that I used is Onyx!!

Hope you enjoy!!

Hugs,
Melody

5 comments:

absolutartist1 said...

Great LO! Freebies are always fun!

Kutnkudlys' Kreations said...

Love that puppy layout! Too cute!

Great template for a freebie too, everyone will love that!


Have a great day!

Monique said...

great layout and template, have a great day!

Anonymous said...

Great layout! What a cute puppy! Awesome temp! Have a great day!

Anonymous said...

OH MY GAWRSH! What cute puppies! Wow, thanks so much for that today. Great template too!
Thanks!