Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Been MIA....

Been awhile since I posted anything on here hasn't it? Man oh man has it been busy. I also think I have the winter blues - seems to be alot of that going around this year!! Plus, been having family issues, dh lost his job about 2 weeks ago, and that didn't help since I was already feeling blue. But he has now found a job - well, actually he's going back to a company that he already worked for so that's great news. Will be back to work on Monday - whooohoooo!! Then my mom has been sick and in the hospital since Saturday with pneumonia (sp). Her oygen level was really low so she's been on oxygen since she got to the hospital and is doing breathing treatments about every two hours. She is doing alot better now and hopefully gets to come home tomorrow. Sorry to ramble on here, just wanted you all to know that I am still alive and kicking. I hope to get some stuff done this weekend and get you all a freebie up by Monday, so check back with me. Thanks for listening to me ramble!!

Hugs
Melody

No comments: