Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Thursday, May 15, 2008

I'm OFF for the weekend....

Hello everyone!! Just wanted to let you know that we are off tomorrow to Charlotte, NC. Going to the All Star Race (Nascar). Can't wait - first time to Lowe's Motor Speedway!! Been busy all day trying to pack and trying to get some graduation invitations done for someone. Printing them out as I am typing this - and then I have to cut them.... Have to deliver tomorrow morning on my way out of town. Not to mention packing for out trip, going to my nephew's baseball game. Let's see what haven't I done today. Oh yeah - dh and I started on the Chantix pill two days ago. That's a pill to help you stop smoking. I am soooo hoping that it works. The first three days are a low dosage to get your body ready for it. Then after that it's full force!! hee hee Well, we will see. Well, I will post again when we get back. We will be back Sunday. Y'all have a great weekend!!

Hugs
Melody

No comments: