Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Last chance and a freebie...

Hello all!! Just wanted to let you know that today is the last day to get this lovely kit for FREE!!





This is April/May's Needle in a Haystack Treasure Hunt kit from Gloria Val Verde & Creations by TaraDK. You can get this kit by visiting the challenge here at Moo Two Designs and finding the links. And here's a peek at May/June's kit by Nancy Wilkins of Scrappycats Designs.



And not all elements are shown!! This one is a MEGA one - including alpha's - this kit is about 273MB!! Don't miss out!! The challenge runs from May 15th - June 14th!!

Here's my most recent layout:



Yep - that's me!! I used Sugar Shack Scraps SPRING UP kit!! Here's a preview of it...



You can find this wonderful kit HERE!!
And last but not least - here is a FREEBIE template for you!! It's a very simple template but can make for a beautiful layout!!





Get PSP here
Get PSD here

Hope you enjoy!!

Hugs,

Melody




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Those layouts look great!! Neat template!!