Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Saturday, May 24, 2008

I've Been Tagged...

That's right - the lovely Tracy (AmboWife) had tagged me!! So here are the rules and what I have to do and what you have to do if I tag you!!

Rules:
1.) Link your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2.) Share 7 facts about yourself on your blog, some random, some weird.
3.) Tag 7 people at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4.) Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.Right here goes nothing.

My 7 facts about me, do you really want to know!! hee hee

1. I am Georgia born and Georgia raised. Only lived out of Georgia for about 2.5 years and that's when my oldest was born - in Jacksonville, Florida.

2. I am a widow - my husband and I were married July 1, 1995 and he died in a train accident on May 6th, 2003.

3. I used to be a dance teacher - first teaching baton and helping the dance teacher with all the other stuff. And recently have gotten into teaching Country Line Dancing - although haven't done much of that since my little one came along.

4. I have never broken a limb or bone - although I did get my foot caught in bicycle spokes and about cut me big toe off when I was about 5 or 6.

5. I am a big Nascar fan. Go Kasey Kahne......

6. I have two step-sons from my first marriage - and the oldest has two kids - a boy and a girl - so that makes me somewhat of a Grandma. But I told them to call me Nana - just didn't feel right being called Grandma. hee hee

7. I am 6.5 years older than my current dh.

Here's who I am tagging:

Gloria Val Verde

Brittney Ferguson

Jeanette Bollinger

Toybox Designs

Pamela of DigiTreats

Janniscrap Designs

Trish H. Designs







No comments: