Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Thursday, May 22, 2008

Join Froggypond Designs for a Crop @ The Scrapping Garden

Please join Marsha of Froggypond Designs tonight, Thursday, May 22nd, @ 9pm EST for a Paper Patch Crop at The Scrapping Garden!

Purchase the paper patch kit, STYLIN' GENT, by 11:59pm EST, May 22 for $2.00.
It includes 10 papers and 1 QP.



After midnight EST, the entire kit, including an additional 15 papers and 35 elements, will be in the store at the regular price of $5.00.

Here is a preview of the elements:


Marsha will offer some FREEBIES at the chat which are NOT part of the elements kit.

Post a layout, using the QP or papers, in the
Paper Patch Gallery, post link back in the forum, and you will receive the kit elements, AND another 12x12 QP FOR FREE!!!!!

Post a layout, using the Paper Patch kit, AND ELEMENTS GIVEN AT THE CROP
and you will receive the entire kit, including the additional papers, all the elements, and the additional QP as a bonus!!!!!

Hope to see you all tonight!!!!

1 comment:

Tracy said...

Hi
You have been tagged by me!! Visit my blog page here http://tazmanianshe-devil.blogspot.com/2008/05/ive-been-tagged.html for the rules :)
Hugs
Tracy aka Ambowife