Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Friday, October 12, 2007

Finally Done It!!

I have finally done it!! Went and got me one of those blog-a-roonies!! Well, this has been fun trying to get this thing done!! Still needs some work though - doesn't it? Well, this is for my ramblings and to keep everyone up-to-date on the happenings at the sites that I visit!! Today has been crazy - worked a little on this blog here this morning (with Leslie's help) - "Thanks" Leslie, I so appreciate it!! Then I had to run to the famous Wally world (Wal-Mart) to get a tire that had a screw in it fixed, so several hours later and oh so many $ later we finally got home, put up groceries, and I have been working on this thing for awhile. Now it's time for dinner!! Ugh - never ends does it? Well, I will be working on it some more tonight - so stay tuned for more info!!

Hugs
Melody

1 comment:

Sharpli said...

Congratulations - you did all of that this afternnon? Wow, good for you. It looks great.