Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Monday, October 29, 2007

Join Me

Hey - how was everyone's weekend? Mine was pretty good!! We went to a football party on Saturday!! GO DAWGS!!! It was for the Georgia Bulldogs vs. Florida Gators game!! Thank goodness the Dawgs won!! Barely, but they won!! We had lots of yummy food and Caden so loved being outside and running around!! Well, today's post is all about joining me:

Join me for a Moo Two Designs Featured Chat with Donna Wheway, Designer & Owner of Moo Two!! Tusday, Oct. 30th @ 9:00 p.m. ET in the Moo Two Chat Room!! Prize for attending and a special gift given to the first person to answer the questions correctly!! The questions are from her interview in the last issue of the Mooooos from Moo Two Newsletter! If haven't signed up for it - you can sign-up here - or here's a copy of the interview!!Here is a preview of the attendance gift:



Check out Donna's designs here

Hope to see you all there!! It's sure to be a blast as always!! :)




Moo Two Designs Digital Scrapbooking Day Festivities

November 3rd is Digital Scrapbooking Day and why not celebrate it at the Funny Farm!! LOL The weekend will start off with a mega Commercial use Kit being released!! Stay tuned for a peak of the Commercial kit!! Then on Saturday, Nov. 3rd, at 7 p.m. CST - 11:00 pm CST, Buzybee Designs (Penny) will be hosting a DSD chat in the Moo Two Chat room, with games and activities, and of course prizes!! This is something you don't want to miss!! Here is a preview of a few prizes being given away:





This is sure to be lots of fun!! Please join us!!

Hugs,

Melody

2 comments:

Kiki Halbert said...

Sounds like it should be a fun day!!

Steph.Gibson said...

I am a bulldawgs fan too. What a great day Saturday was. The play this season has been ugly, but Saturday was like redemption!