Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Moo Two Designs Boo Bingo Chat w/Me

I am the host of the monthly Bingo Chat at Moo Two Designs - so please join me. All you need to do is download the card here - then choose 24 words from the list!! Fill in the card with your choosen words and then send me your card via email to pebbles7195@comcast.net Then, of course you show up to the chat - October 15th @ 9:00 p.m. ET - and have fun!!

Here's the Bingo Card:



Here 's the word list:

Autumn
black cat
boo
broomstick
bubble gum
bucket (for candy)
candied apples
candy
candy corn
carnivals
cavities
children
chocolate
cold
costume party
costumes
doorbell
Dorothy
dragon
eerie
Elmo
Fall
flashlight
fruit roll-ups
full moon
fun
Ghosts
Goblins
Good to eat
Halloween
harvest moon
haunted house
hay
hay rides
horror films
jack-o-latern
leaves
lion
make-up
Mary Jane's
Mega kit
Nerds
Oct. 31st
pillow case
pirate
Princesses
pumpkins
scarecrow
scary
scary stories
school parties
Smell my feet
spells
suckers
TMNT (Teeanage Mutant Ninga Turtle)
Tootsie Rolls
Trick or Treat
vampire
witch
wolf

And here's your gift for participating donated by Gloria Val Verde:




And this is what the winner takes home - also donated by Gloria Val Verde:



Hope to see you all there!! Don't forget to send me your cards!! :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Melody, THANKS for using my kit for this and your BINGO is always so much fun....thanks for hosting it!