Welcome To My Rambling Place

I want to "Thank You" for visiting my Rambling Place. This is a place for me to ramble about events in my Digiscrapping life as well as everything else....Welcome and I hope you enjoy it!!



Blinkie designed by Beckie at GDS!! Thank you Beckie - you RAWK!!! Check it out and get your own Build a Blinkie if you don't have one!! Feel free to grab my blinkie and link me!!

Blog Header and Blog Layout made by Allie Brown using Steel City Scraps, "Happy Days" kit!! Thank you Allie - your work is awesome!!

My Layouts

Xerox - Let's Say Thanks

My Guestbook

Sunday, October 14, 2007

Long Day!!

Boy, it's been a long day!! Started with cleaning my kitchen counter off so the plumber guy could put in my new deeper sink!! It's so awesome - I am loving it already!! Then loads and loads of laundry today - ugh!! hee hee Well, it's got to get done!! Then I bought a closet organizer for my baby's room so had to get that all put in the closet and heck, while I'm at let's change the room around!! Sure, why not!! Ugh - are you tired yet? Because I sure am!! hee hee Well, let me get to the point of this post today, other than my ramblings:

Don't forget to join me @ Moo Two Designs for the Boo Bingo Chat @ 9:00 p.m. ET tomorrow night (October 15th).

Secondly, join Penny Lewis (Buzybee Designs) for a Heritage Chat @ Moo Two Designs, Wednesday, October 17th (my B'day) @ 7:00 CST (8:00 ET)!! Stop by and you can wish me a Happy Birthday!! hee hee Also, here's a poll posted to vote on the topic for the chat. Check out this awesome kit for attending that was donated by Jeanette Bollinger Designs:




It's called Vintage Fall - isn't it just fabulous? You don't want to miss this wonderful gift for attending so hop on over to the farm (Moo Two) for the Heritage Chat!!

Also, Moo Two Designs Mega kit for October, "Hallowfest" is hitting the store as I speak!! Jump on over there and get this awesome kit!! It is packed with goodies from 11 talented Designers and Element Team Members and has over 375MB of stuff!! Here's what this Booootiful kit looks like!!





It is on sale for $9.95 until November 1st then goes to $14.95! Get your butt mooooving on over there to get it while it's on sale!!

Well, I think I've said enough!! So, I will say good night until next time!!

Hugs,

Melody

No comments: